Welcome to the 114th Corryong Show. We hope you enjoy the day. We are very proud of this event which show cases the absolute best our district has to offer- from cookery, arts & craft & photography, to outstanding horsemanship. Everything that encompasses a traditional show can be found at our show.
This year the Show is extending into “Twilight hours” with the Show’s theme being “Back Bigger & Better”.
We have two new feature attractions, Barrels for Bianca and the Junior Rodeo, who will be performing throughout the day and into the evening, as well as live entertainment.
The committee would like to thank our sponsors who have generously donated prize money, trophies and vouchers, and our hard working volunteers, for without your support the show could not go on.
Thank you to those competitors and exhibitors who help make show day such a success.
Admission: Adults – $11.00
Pensioners/Concession – $8.00
Family (2 adults, up to 3 children) – $35.00
Children 12 to 16 years- $5.00
Under 12 years- Free
Family (2 adults, up to 3 children aged 12-16yrs) – $30.00
Double (2 adults) – $20.00
Single Member – $10.00
Show Day Attractions
- Barrels for Bianca – Barrel racing
- Tractor Pull – Corryong Historic Machinery Club
- Junior Rodeo
- Dog Jump
- Pet Show
- Animal Nursery
- Kids Corner
- Ladies Box Trailer Backing competition
- Novelty Men’s Cake Baking competition
- Show Bags
- Side Shows
- Trade Displays
- Pavilion: Farm Produce, Flowers, Crafts, Art, Cooking, Children’s Poster Display, Photography, Lego
- Display of Craft from Day Activity Centre
- Kindergarten Display
- Display of Students Art- Corryong College & Sacred Heart School
- Corryong Historic Machinery Club Display
- Cow Pat Lotto
- Tug of war competition
- Show and Shine